- Cash, checks & Visa/MC accepted. Gift certificates available.
- Hours of operation: By appointment.
- A 24 hour notice of cancellation:
I strive to provide a personalized, positive experience to all clients. When you book your appointment, the time is reserved exclusively for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, I ask that all clients: Cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance so that I may have the opportunity to book another client. I pride myself on high quality service, which includes providing efficient one-on one sessions and sanitation after every client leaves the room.* Cancellations & reschedules that occur on the day of your appointment (or less than 24 hours to your appointment) will be charged a fee of 50% of the service(s) scheduled. I will allow a first time “grace” exception.
* Clients that fail to show or miss the appointment will be charged a “No Show” fee, which is 100% of the original cost of the scheduled service(s).
* Late Arrivals- I understand that local and freeway traffic can get busy and life can happen. However, please know that if you arrive 10 minutes or more late to please text me 619-405-2353. I will do my best to accommodate your appointment. However, you may be asked to reschedule and charged a fee of 50% if there is not enough time.
* Cancellation and “No Show” fees will be charged to the credit card on file. Once this charge is completed, you may then schedule a new appointment at Skin’s In. If the card declines, a hold will be put on your profile in our system.
* In the rare circumstance that clients have a history with 2 “no shows” or excessive reoccurring rescheduling/cancellations, they will no longer be able to book appointments with me.
* ALL FEES must be paid before booking a new appointment
* By having a card on file and reading and understanding the policy, you are giving Skin’s In permission to charge your card in the event of a late, cancellation, and/or a no-show.
- Male clients must be the boyfriend or husband of an existing client.
- Wax Clients:
- Hair must be grown for a minimum of 3-4 weeks prior to waxing.
- No sun 3 days prior to and after waxing. Always use sunscreen on waxed areas.
- No exercise for at least 6 hours before body waxing and 12 hours after.
- No hot baths, Jacuzzis or saunas for at least 24 hours after body waxing.
- Ladies, you will be more sensitive to pain around your menstrual cycle. Schedule accordingly.
- Prescription Retin-A, Renova, Differn, Triluma and Accutane users; these products are aggressive exfoliants! The following is requested to prevent possible irritation, burning, and loss of superficial skin.
Please take these precautions seriously!
- Do not use Retin-A on areas to be waxed 7 days prior to and after waxing.
- Do not use on face, neck, or chest 3 days prior to and after a facial.
- Discontinue 7 days before and a after a microderm or peel treatment.
- No waxing, peels or microderm can be performed on anyone taking Accutane (for 60 days after it’s use), Prednisone, or are diabetic.